Easily and efficiently manage, track and resolve issues with GoToAssist Service Desk. IT teams and help desks can now enjoy a robust, cloud-based service management tool that's simple to deploy and simple to use.
- Easily manage incidents to quickly resolve customer issues.
- Intelligently route service desk records and assign appropriate priorities.
- Customize self-service portal to deliver knowledge where users need it.
- Track infrastructure changes and releases to ensure problem-free updates.
- Use built-in ITIL best practices to achieve service excellence.
- Seamlessly employ 3 key IT tools – Remote Support, Monitoring & Service Desk – from one integrated package.
Delight end users and optimize efficiency with GoToAssist Service Desk's comprehensive toolset.
Ticketing and Incident Management
Quickly and simply log and track issues. No more endless fields to fill in – just the important stuff. Easily format incident notes and add documents. In addition, GoToAssist Service Desk is smart. It detects recurring issues and suggests easy ways for your team to resolve them.
Proactively manage your IT services by systematically addressing repeating issues. Document problems, monitor their status and identify root causes for timely resolution and improved service.
Plan. Build. Test. Enable stakeholders and team members to easily design and implement a change through its lifecycle. Your team can collaborate to plan the change, post updates as the new design is built and then review and test the implementation.
Easily plan, track and test releases, schedule outages and avoid release mistakes. In addition, Service Desk's seamless linking of incidents, problems and changes means you know what's in every release and why. When things go wrong, it enables easy backtracking and sleuthing.
Keep your staff and customers in the know. Delight your customers and users with a full self-service portal. The Service Desk's knowledge tools lets you share insights about your services from technical how-to guides to customer FAQs.
Easily manage your configuration items, define their relationships and instantly find out what affects what – that's impact assessment you can count on. Quickly find those configuration items giving you pain – saving you time and money.
Integrated Monitoring Module (optional)
GoToAssist Monitoring is the perfect companion to GoToAssist Service Desk. The Monitoring module seamlessly integrates with the Service Desk module or can be purchased on its own. Monitoring gives your team total visibility into the IT infrastructure – track network usage, monitor servers, set up proactive alerts and inventory all hardware and software.
Integrated Remote Support Module (optional)
GoToAssist Remote Support is the perfect companion to GoToAssist Service Desk. It can be purchased with the Service Desk module or on its own. GoToAssist’s award-winning remote support module provides live-support capabilities along with team-based access to unattended servers and desktops. Easily view and control your servers and your customers computers to quickly resolve technical issues. Log and assign the incident with Service Desk and with one click you can access the machine and start resolving the issue with GoToAssist Remote Support.
- Customized Dashboards
- Stay in the know and in control with dashboards. The Recent Activity dashboard gives you a bird's eye view of what's happening to your services and who's been doing what.
- Powerful Reporting
- Keep informed with powerful reporting. Totally customizable, you can set up email schedules to automatically run and send out your reports when you need them.
- Get talking to your staff as well as your customers. Mark messages as customer viewable, add tags and add people to the watch list.
- Track Your Contacts
- Keep tabs on your two most important assets – your customers and your staff. Store everyone's contact details in the People section and give your service desk a customer-centric view of incidents.
- Email Integration
- Receive updates of service desk record updates via email, and even update service desk records via email. Service Desk comes with complete email integration that even includes attachment support and enables easy interaction with end customers.
- Developer API
- Service Desk offers a comprehensive developer API. Use it to easily integrate Service Desk with your business systems, produce customized reports or dashboards and enhance efficiency.