Empower your IT team with live and unattended remote support capability.
IT professionals, consultants and managed service providers can quickly deliver live and unattended technical assistance with GoToAssist’s powerful remote support software.
Unlimited Live End-User Support
Transition from a support call to an online support session with just one click. Access and control end users’ PC and Mac computers to resolve issues quickly.
Access and Control Unattended Computers
An unattended machine is a server or computer that you need to access but does not have a user currently at the keyboard.
GoToAssist Remote Support includes access to up to 100 shared unattended machines per Technician subscription. With 3 Technician subscriptions, each Technician can share access to 300 unattended machines.
Deploy a small piece of software ahead of time and you can connect at any time to unattended machines for emergency work or routine maintenance.
- Support remote computers and servers without an end user present.
- Share access to unattended machines among team members.
Using your personal web-based Management Center, you can set up multiple technicians with GoToAssist Remote Support, assign permissions to them and specify which unattended machines they can access. Set up as many IT sites as you need.
Mobile Device Remote Support
Deliver support from anywhere using your iPad or Android mobile device. Instantly connect to computers and solve clients' technical issues for free. Access unattended machines and provide advanced remote support with a paid subscription.
You can also provide support to iPad and iPhone users and their mobile devices. Conduct secure chat session, update profiles and configure device settings.
Let your customers request help from anywhere. Integrate GoToAssist in your website, social support community or self-service portal with Customer-Intiated Support. Customers connect with support reps via Chat and seamlessly transition to a screen-sharing session if needed.
GoToAssist currently integrates with Get Satisfaction Communities.
Deliver remote support anytime from anywhere
Initiate remote support sessions directly from the web UI, your system tray or from your iPad or Android device. No matter where you are, always be ready to deliver fast support.
Key Remote Support Features
- Two-Way Screen Sharing
- Both your customers and your IT technicians can share their screens.
- In-Session Chat
- Each technician can chat with up to 8 customers at a time.
- Mac Support
- Provide live remote support to both PC and Mac users – from either a PC or a Mac computer. (Some features not available on the Mac platform.*)
- Mobile Device Support
- Provide support to users’ iPad, iPhone and Android devices.
- Each support technician can support up to 8 customers at a time on their Mac or PC.
- File Transfer
- Useful for applying patches, sending URLs and receiving log files.
- Reboot / Reconnect
- Technicians can restart the customer's computer and automatically reconnect to the support session in progress.
- Team Collaboration
- Reps can invite other support reps to join their remote support sessions for quicker issue resolution.
- Integration APIs
- Integrate with existing infrastructure and other applications.
- Remote Diagnostics
- Technicians can easily access your customer's system information using a customizable tool.
- Annotation Tools
- Both the technician and customer can draw, highlight and point to items right on the screen.
- Multi-Monitor Navigation
- Technicians can easily navigate around the customer's multi-monitor computer setup.
- Log-In as Administrator
- IT help desk admins can remotely log in to customer computers to perform system administrative tasks without interrupting the session in progress. (Includes Send-Ctrl-Alt-Del.)
- Session Reporting
- Take notes during and at end of sessions, assign unattended sessions to companies and track time spent supporting users.
- Session Transfer
- Support reps can transfer remote support sessions to another rep (tier 1 to tier 2).
- Session Recording
- Use the optional recording feature to capture active support and chat sessions for auditing and training. Recordings are stored for 90 days and can be downloaded to your archive.
- Remote Desktop Support (RDP)
- Provide attended support for individual RDP sessions.
*Features not available with Mac Support include Reverse Screen Sharing, Annotation Tools and Reboot/Reconnect.
Integrated Service Desk Module (optional)
The perfect companion to GoToAssist Remote Support, GoToAssist Service Desk provides a simple, intuitive way to more effectively manage your IT service desk operations. Provide exceptional customer support by managing incidents, problems, changes, releases, self-service and configuration items. Purchase with GoToAssist Remote Support for a seamless integrated IT toolset that delivers greater efficiency and ease.
Resolve problems even fast by starting remote support sessions within service desk tickets. Support session notes and recordings can be synched to tickets for record keeping and training.
Integrated Monitoring Module (optional)
Easily combine GoToAssist Monitoring with GoToAssist Remote Support. Monitoring provides team-based inventory management, server monitoring and network usage tracking capabilities and will proactively alert you when a key health or performance threshold is met. The Monitoring module can be purchased with the Remote Support module or on its own.